Hi, yes the issue still exists.
- On the top bar, on right side it says "Log in", when I click it, it takes me to a page that says I'm already logged in
- On Create Map page, there are two buttons "Signup for Free" and "Get Started". It shouldn't say "Signup for Free" when I'm logged in. it should just let me start creating a map. "Get Started" takes me to the "Get Started" page, but there too it just offers two buttons "Signup for Free" and "More Tutorials".
The app is unusable.
Thanks for your reply. On the screen, where it says you are already logged in, please click "log out" there first, and then actually log in anew.
Trying to do that doesn't work.
Click "Log in" on top bar right side
1. Takes me to page "/login" where it says "You are Logged in as ___ " (Logout) button.
2. Click "Logout" takes me to page "/ilogin" where it says "You are attempting to log out of Infinity Maps. Do you really want to log out?"
3. Clicking log out
4. Goes back to page "/login" (step 1.) with no change, still logged in as ___
We need to make sure, you are properly logged out before logging in again. You could try to delete all cookies from infinitymaps.io (and app.infinitymaps.io). If you want, we can have a look together. I have sent you an invitation per email.
I cleared cookies as instructed, and after logging back in I confirm that I can now create new maps.
Thanks for trying and reporting! And sorry for the inconvenience. For our understanding: Is it possible, that there was another browser tab open, that was still logged in? Still trying to figure out why the logout did not work.
No other browser tab was open.
If it's any help, I'm using Firefox browser on a desktop computer.
Hi John, we had an issue this evening, for about an hour, where logging in was not possible. Maybe it also had as a side issue what you experienced. Froun what we can see everything looks good now.
Can you please check and see, if your issue still exists?